Monday, February 2, 2009

Holla!



Yep its Monday...AGAIN! I seriously cannot believe how FAST time flies anymore!!

So who's bummed about the Super Bowl?? Kinda wish Arizona won, but ultimately don't care...lol. Football schmootball. So enough of THAT topic. HAHA!

We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night we did Bingo at Kylie's school and walked around looking at all the kids' art projects. Kylie's won "most colorful". She was all excited last week to tell me that her name was announced over the loud speaker because her project won 1st place...lol, kids..hehe. I'll have to post a pic of it..it's DARN cute! On Saturday I got up early to take Gabby to her grooming appt. and later for her vet exam. She's all up to date on everything and all preeettty and shiny again! YAY! We found out that her knee is what is bothering her. She occassionally will go into a limp for a few days. But no way to tell exactly whats going on with out x-rays. Basically just keep an eye on it. We also found out that she has a heart murmur. So gotta keep an eye on that too. They will check it at her annual exams to see if it gets to a worse off "level". Poor girl is gettin' old.

On Sunday, I went to my class at Church and then to Mass. It was nice, as usual. Came home and later watched some of the super bowl. My highlight was the Dorito (crystal ball) commercial..LOL! That was hilarious! Definatley WAS NOT Bruce Springsteen -UGH!! He didn't even sing Born in The USA! What is up with that???

Oh yea and gonna join a gym this week. The gym is REALLY nice and I like it a lot! I got a free 7 day pass in the meantime and went at 5:30 this morning! Aren't you proud of me?? It was a great workout! I'm excited to get back on track. Things got kinda put on hold since November when we moved here. I started February of last year (wow a year ago!) and lost 30lbs. I have since gained 7 back but that number won't be going any higher. It's time for it to start going back in the other direction again!

Not too much else to chat about right now. Not the most exciting post...but I guess it keeps you all posted what we are up to...NOT MUCH...HAHA!!

Until next time....

P.S. I almost forgot - we got Joshua his own chonies now! LOL! He has Diego now...no more pink trim!!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! Bruce Springsteen=BLAH!

    Glad you had a good weekend and just think soon you will be down another 30lbs!! Go Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice weekend! WTG on the gym!

    ReplyDelete