Friday, February 6, 2009

Be Honest!!!

Photobucket
I was tagged by my oh so fab cousin Danita!
Here's how this "TAG" works:
YOU are supposed to list ten honest things about yourself and then pass it on to five other bloggers so they can list their honest musings aswell.....

1. I like to sleep ALOT...probably a little TOO much!! It prevents me from getting things done that I should be doing instead - I just really love those naps!!

2. I like the computer ALOT....I'm on it WAY too much, and can't seem to breakaway!

3. I HATE cleaning!!!

4. I HATE cooking!!!

5. I feel like I do not live up to the title "Housewife"

6. I'm lazy

7. I LOVE makeup and hair stuff!!!!

8. I LOVE TV!

9. I'm a total kid at heart! I think that's why I have SO much fun with my kids! I may not feel like I live up to the title "housewife" but I definitely live up to the title "Mommy"

10. I love my husband SOOOO incredibly much and absolutely LOVE being married to him!! He's the best!

I tag Peace Love and Applesauce!


1 comment: