Monday, February 9, 2009

Bloggity Blog Blog

Good morning all my fellow blog friends - or shall I say good afternoon! How is everyone's Monday going??

You know I really love my new blog...I do - and I really want to write today...I do - but I don't have much to write. Hmmmm anyone have any ideas for me? I'm just feeling a bit "blank" today.
I could do a survey...hmmm not really in the mood.
I could talk about my weekend - AGAIN...but wouldn't want to bore you - AGAIN.
I want a FUN and exciting blog...one where I can get MORE freakin friends on here. But then again if you don't want to follow my blog and be my friend...well then - Fine. Well not really - its not really FINE...I want you to follow me...PLEASE! HAHA - j/k.

Okay well I'm off for now, maybe something will come to mind later.
Signing off for now~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! I know i get on here sometimes and think what can i write LOL! Hope you had a great weekend also by the way i awarded you something: http://countrygirltuc.blogspot.com/2009/02/award-i-got-from-my-cousin-danita.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crackin me up Jen! Everyone should want to be your friend ;)
    I think the key is follow to be followed ;) & commenting always helps! You could have a giveaway or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..yeah i thought of a giveaway..then EVERYONE WOULD want to be my friend!! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am somewhat in the same boat. I want to write but nothing comes to mind! I agree with Danita. I have been commenting on some blogs and have gotten some followers in return (like you:)!) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete