Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who ME? Why Thank you!!

How exciting..I received this award not once but TWICE! The award is for me (my blog) showing great attitude and or gratitude! I received it from Danita @ The Good, the Bad and the Beautiful AND from Jessica @ Ramblings of My Life both of whom are just awesome! Thanks girls!

Photobucket


I was suppose to pass this award on to 10 people...but I don't quite have enough "followers" to pass it along. Hopefully the blog police won't crack down on me!!HAHA!

3 comments:

  1. You dont have to give them out to your followers, just to blogs that you feel have a great attitude or gratitude! :)

    no biggie, i do not think there are blog police...otherwse i might need to go into hiding hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jen! Thank you for the compliment your awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through SITS. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete