Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Nervous

Really really nervous!
I have not been to confession at church in YEARS!! I am ready to do it now, but oh man not looking forward to it. Well actually I am looking forward to it BEING DONE! LOL!
24 Years of confessions IS NOT gonna be pretty!


Some of you may know, but others might not - I have gotten back into the Catholic Church, and am VERY excited about it! I went through a period where I wasn't sure that that is what I wanted or if I wanted to raise my kids that way. I've just been praying alot about it.
After moving here we did some "church shopping" I have found an amazing church out here that we all just LOVE! And since I have been receiving Holy Communion again (which I have learned that's why I need to go to confession...oops) I just have had feelings come over me that I cannot deny!
I know this is the path that God wants me on -
and I want nothing more than to please Him!

I took a 6 week course called "Catholics Returning Home" and it was an awesome awesome class! I wish it never ended! I learned alot - and am excited to say its only the beginning!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it, no need to be nervous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there's no need to be nervous. You're sins were forgiven at the cross and it's not like God doesn't already know about your sins ;-)
    Just keep following Him!
    Your life will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete