Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bag Tag!

Oh how I love these and I finally get a turn! Thanks Adie!! I've been wondering if I'd ever see this day where I get to share the nasty-ness going on in my purse! In the midst of dumping all my stuff out and taking pics, I got it cleaned out! YAY! That was a long time coming, boy did I need it! Lucky for you all - you get to see what was TRULY going on in there, because now it would be pretty boring.

Okay brace yourselves....

My bag (yes it's HUGE! I LOVE big big bags!)-
Photobucket
Its contents (yep everything even ALL the crumbs of cereal, candy, etc)-
Photobucket
Lets see~ some cars, lollipops, Kylie's lip gloss, Catholic Devotional, Rosary, pull ups, wipes, ziplock of fruitloops, fruit snacks, lotion, hand sanitizer, circus tickets, breath mints, baggie with my lipstick/gloss in it, pictures, tylenol, coupon book, crap, crap and more crap!

This is the stuff from a pocket inside-
Photobucket
Gum, nail file, cuticle cream, nail clippers, more lip stuff, more candy.

And since it's bigger I took my wallet separately:
Photobucket

Hope you all enjoyed that! And now I have a cleaned out purse!! WOOHOO!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! @ the cereal crumbs!!!

    I love your bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your purse and wallet!

    I see your AVON lip gloss. YAY!
    LOVE THAT STUFF!

    I LOVE big bags that hold all that stuff too!
    But YAY for getting it all cleaned out now!
    (Why do we wait so long to do that?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag! I love big bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cracked up over the crumbs of cereal!! LOL
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete