Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Back

Sooo, I haven't blogged in awhile!
Don't fret...I will always return!! HAHA!
We've had a visitor this week! Woohoo!! Oh how we love visitors out here! It's my mother-in-law. The kids are thrilled! Nana does WHATEVER they want...hehe! Gives us a nice breather from the kids also. Especially Joshy...that boy has been SOOO clingy since we moved here, and now with her here he has given me some breathing room! She leaves on Saturday already...man the time flies - always!! I'm excited though because I talked to my mom last night on the webcam and she is gonna come out again already!! Probably early March for just like 5 days! Then LOTS of people are coming for Easter!! Then we are going there in June or July!! So needless to say...we love our family!!!!
Just can't get enough of em'
.... Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. we've miss you! :)
    enjoy the last couple days with your MIL!

    ReplyDelete