Thursday, February 5, 2009

Off to Lunch!

I am going to Kylie's school here in a little bit to go have lunch with her! I love that we can do that! She gets SOOO excited when we show up! Josh likes it too. Probably be really good for him since he's been cooped up in the house for the majority of this week. It has been VERY cold!!! BRRRRR!! I'm still enjoying it though! I'm also meeting up with my new friend - her daughter is in Kylie's class. I can't even tell you how NICE it is to have a friend out here! Her daughter and Kylie have become really good friends too, that is just AWESOME! It has helped Kylie ALOT! She is diggin' school WAAAYYYY more these days now that she has had a chance to make friends in her class! YAY!

I'd like to give a quick shout out to my girls over at MM!! Thank you for your help and support through all these changes! And thank you SO much for the idea to reach out to a mom from Kylie's class!! It has worked out SO WELL!! I love you all!!!


3 comments: