Friday, March 6, 2009

Under a rock...

is where I have BEEN!

So I keep hearing this place called "ETSY" being talked about not having ANY clue what it was! Well I decided to check it out tonight to see what all the hype is.....shame on me for not knowing about this place sooner!!
This place is awesome!!! Now I get it.....
I get why you all are always talking about it!


I decided to look at bags/totes - I found some SUPER cute ones!


I just LOVED these and wanted to share:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I mean REALLY could these bags be ANY cuter??
I think NOT! Now I can join you all in saying:
"I heart Etsy!"

5 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I too know nothing about ETSY. Guess I will be looking now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Etsy...and I still don't get the hype?!?!
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you finally made it over there! Great bags...do i see a purchase in your future?

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe I need to check out this Etsy thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad SOME people can't appreciate nice things unless they are brand name...I swear, some people!

    ReplyDelete