Friday, March 20, 2009

King Bed For Four?

So apparently it's a super good thing we invested in a king bed!
Now, Kylie has always liked sleeping with us off and on - and Josh was doing FINE in his own bed until.....we moved here.
Now he refuses to go to bed in his own bed. And not only does he HAVE to sleep in our bed, he HAS to sleep on my pillow! He also will stay up with me until I go to bed - which really stinks sometimes! I don't get much down time to say the least. I don't really get much time away from Josh at all for that matter. Even at night he has to be all up on me AND my pillow!!!
If he could weld himself to me he totally would.
Also, since moving here Kylie has gone from off and on to more ON in our bed. So I am SOOOOO glad we invested in a larger bed before moving here!!!!!
Here is what our bed looks like at night minus me.
Photobucket
Do you see that little bit of room to the right?
(where there is a makeup bag sitting)
yea...that's my spot.


6 comments:

  1. Yikes, Jen!
    I couldn't handle that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Lily & jojo have to sleep with me now. I hope you at least get some rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not..I've gotten quite used to it and sleep fine. But some nights I just want to GET AWAY from my son!!! I can't even do that when its night time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice when one of the kids like to lay in a horizontal position or upside down...fun! Hopefully it ends soon. I'm a little sick of it and I don't even have josh all up on me like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That looks like me and Ron lately! It's good to know we're not the only ones having to share our bed with the kids.

    ReplyDelete