Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Week Ahead!

Well it's Monday...AGAIN! Fun fun!Man I am TIRED this morning...meh!
I have a pretty busy day though so I won't be posting much. Basically I am helping at church alot this week. They are having their annual garage sale and I am volunteering. It was alot of fun helping on Saturday and I will be there today and tomorrow as well. (Next Sat. too) Kylie helped me on Saturday and she LOVED it! She was a BIG helper!
I am also continuing to help on Wednesdays in the nursery! So fun!
Next year I signed up already to be a teacher's aide for Kylie's class! I'm really excited about that. Luckily her class will be on Sunday's next year because I tried leaving Josh in the nursery when I filled in for a teacher 2 weeks ago and he WAS NOT having THAT! They ended up bringing him to the class..LOL! With it being on Sundays - Jarett can watch him. If he can't have me at least daddy is better than the nursery! LOL...one day he'll like it
in there (hopefully)
That kid - such a mama's boy!!!

Also, I am now meeting with a personal trainer at our gym! I love that gym!
It's so nice!
My trainer is awesome and is gonna kick my butt I'm sure - that's okay though I NEED someone pushing me right now. I've been in such a slump since we moved here and it's time to get back on track! I'm gonna focus on the working out part first and hopefully the eating better will follow!
I've been saying I need to get these holiday pounds off (and lots more but that's for starters!) and it's MARCH!!! Holidays are LONG gone!
So not only will it be a busy week for me, but probably a sore week as well...LOL.

Well that's about all I have for now. We are still really liking it here in Georgia! Sometimes I'm still like "hmmm, wow we live in GEORGIA - weird!"

Well thanks for reading & until next time~

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It does sound like you have a busy week ahead! That is awesome you are helping out so much at the church! And really awesome about the personal trainer! I hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy girl!
    But sounds like fun!
    I'm glad Kylie has so much fun helping!

    And, I hope your personal trainer day goes GREAT this week!

    ReplyDelete