Friday, March 20, 2009

Star Student

Kylie was Star Student this week at school!
We had to make a collage for her to hang up in her class and this is how it turned out. I think it turned out SO cute and her teacher LOVED it!
She said that is way above and beyond what most do - hehe!
Photobucket

Let's just say I love crafty projects!!
Except for Josh being around - UGHHH that boy makes doing ANYTHING soooooo much harder!
When he gets older I can't wait to dabble into more (like scrapbooking!!!).
But for now I only do projects when I HAVE to because instead of them being fun to do, they are HARD to do.
I still enjoy the outcome though! ;-)


5 comments:

  1. Great job and CUTE pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out awesome babe! I know how hard it was too, cause I was there and Josh was insane that night. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ~ that does look like a lot of hard work! Looks great! ☺

    ReplyDelete