Friday, March 6, 2009

Photobucket

And...here we go!

1. Subbing for a catechism class at church was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place I will always call home is Tucson.

3. _____ in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or Gatorade.

5. Most friends end up taking separate paths.

6. Our beautiful home reminds me that there is definitely a God!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking up my mom at the airport!!!, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to go to a "getting confirmed" meeting at church!

Can you all comment filling in #4? I couldn't think of anything AT ALL! Thanks- I look forward to seeing what you put!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link.. That bag is adorable, But I don't buy handmade bags. They are far too thin, IMO. I'd rather pay a bit more & get a designer brand off of ebay or something.. hehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3? ;o)

    (Feeling satisfied/fulfilled) in matters of the heart.


    Glad you get to see your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about #3...OOPS! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to put priority ...in matters of the heart

    Trust your instinct ... in matters of the heart

    Try to do things right... in matters of the heart

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow babe Thanks! Those were "deep"

    ReplyDelete