Thursday, March 5, 2009

La La La...

Not too sure what to write about - I just feel like it's been
awhile and need to write SOMETHING! LOL
Let's see....hmmmmmm, well - doing the trying to eat better thing lately and...IT sucks! I'm having to RE-break some lovely habits that has caused my weight loss come to a major HAULT! I'm trying though I really am, summer is just around the corner and Kylie is already SO excited
to use our community pool
(yea me too...SOOOO excited).

Hmmmm...lets see what else...
With trying to eat better comes cooking more - just LOVIN' that - oh yeah LOVIN' that (P.S. I hate cooking)

I'd really like to learn how to crochet
(random, yep I know - but I really would)

Hmmmmm...I have alot of cleaning to do and shouldn't be on the computer - but what else is new there! HAHA!

Oh yeah...I wish I was going to see the Harlem Globetrotters this weekend, but I'm not. They are SO cool!

Alright, well I'm officially a dork and rambling really about nothing here - sorry if you read this...hehe!

Until next time~

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, I feel the same way too. Days go by and I dont have anything to talk about! I hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I know you are trying really hard to do this "healthier" thing!
    You can do it girl!
    YOU DESERVE IT!

    And as for crocheting...I can teach you!
    I wish you lived closer though. It's easier when you can do it one-on-one.
    Hmmm, maybe we could have a few "classes" this summer. Hee hee!

    You know I'm here for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling you on the not much to talk about thing LOL
    But hey I enjoyed the read ;)

    ReplyDelete