Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weather

I am really enjoying the weather here! It is such a CHANGE from what we are used to! I finally get to experience "winter"! YAY! We get to wear jackets and scarves! The other morning when I took Kylie to school it was 10 degrees out with a windchill of 0! I have never felt that in my life. BRRRR We haven't had a real snow - just flurries, but that's okay...I'll take what I can get.
I am very excited to live in a place that has all 4 seasons! Apparently the summers here are pretty bad, but I hated the summers in Arizona anyways. So I'll let you all know which one I hate more when the time comes..hehe!

2 comments:

  1. REDKEN!!! LOL Love the blog, I enjoy reading to see what you guy's are up too. It makes me feel like I'm apart of your life. :D Keep warm! Miss you and Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh hahahahahaha! Very Touching Anthony. Jungle GYM!@!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete