Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Yay!..we've made it halfway through the week! Always a good feeling, isn't it? Not much going on over in this neck of the woods. Josh and I got to sleep in until Noon...how NICE is that!?! I still got up with Kylie and got her ready for school, but my honey took her on his way to work - boy do I love that her school is on his way!! So I didn't have to wake Josh up and after they left I was able to crawl back into bed...ahhhhhh, love THAT! For those of you that know me VERY well you KNOW that I REALLY DO LOVE THAT! (maybe a little too much sometimes)haha!!

I've got to take Kylie to have her mouth checked today..lol. For whatever crazy reason the schools here require a "mouth/dental exam" and then have to bring in a form that says her mouth is "normal" (???) Not really sure what an "unnormal" mouth would consist of- haha! So yea got a call from the principal yesterday because OOOPS I've been putting it off...BIG SUPRISE there! Hopefully her mouth passes-LOL! Not too sure what they look for, maybe I'll ask - heehee.
Afterwards we are off to church! Kylie has her class and I am volunteering in the nursery. We'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad her mouth is normal! By the way, what did they say un-normal was? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A normal mouth? how interesting

    ReplyDelete