Thursday, January 29, 2009

UGHHHH!!!

POTTY TRAINING!!!


It's THAT time! I really wasn't thinking I was gonna have to do this until he was at least 3!! I have heard from lots of people that boys take longer...well...Joshua has shown HUGE interest in it (bummer-lol) and so I guess I have no choice. So far its going alright...as good as "potty training" CAN go - UGH!
And just to give you all a REALLY good laugh....we are attempting underwear for the first time today, and I haven't bought him his own yet...He is wearing his sister's!!!



Well wish us luck and if anyone has any tips they'd like to share to help me along the way....PLEASE DO!!!

6 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH HA HA HA! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! NUTTIN WRONG WITH A LITTLE POOPOOCACA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Must share pic of Joshy in sister's underwear! HAHAHA
    Good idea though...for when i run out of jojo's 6 pairs! i'm sure he can fit in Lily's =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! At least you will have some good blackmail on him when he gets bigger lol!! I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! That is hilarious! I bet he is just so proud of those panties too! LOL!
    Give him hugs and kisses from Grandma
    for being such a "big boy".
    Love
    MOM/GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats funny!! wearing his sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol so cute! the ole fruit loops in the toilet water was a fun one, but that only works when they start standing up to do it. good luck!
    christina

    ReplyDelete