Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Weekend

Well another weekend come and gone. We didn't do a whole lot on Saturday..just cleaning and hanging out. The kids got to play outside again which was nice. It's been so cold here that they haven't got to do it too often. They love it outside! Especially out front! With our huge culdesac connected to another culdesac it makes for LOTS of play room for their bikes and cars. We are also at the very top of a hill which also makes for NO traffic. It's awesome up here, we love it! We couldn't have asked for a better location for them.

Sunday has become one of my absolute favorite days! We have found an AWESOME church that I look so forward to! I also started taking a class on Sundays at church as well, which has been great! It's a 6 week class and I have 3 classes to go. I never want it to end, I love it! I'm already looking forward to what I can take next when this class is over. Kylie has also started Catechism there, I was so happy that they had room for her with the year being halfway over. So far she seems to really enjoy it. I'm also going to start volunteering in the nursery at the church. It works out great because I can just bring the kids with me! Hopefully it will get Josh "comfortable" there and I can actually get to utilize the nursery sometimes..LOL. He HATES me to EVER leave him...and I mean kicking & screaming hates!

We also took Kylie to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. It was....well...if you've ever been there on a weekend in the middle of the day, you know! LOL

Now here we are on a Monday again!

Happy week to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh..I totally know what you mean about those weekend-CEC-birthday..TERRIBLY crowded!
    We have one next Saturday. Wish me luck..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great weekend!
    Maybe one of these days i can separate myself from teh computer and actually go outside HAHHA

    ReplyDelete