Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mornings Bite!



Well ANOTHER morning trying to wake Kylie up for school! UGH! Back in AZ I never had this problem! In fact she would typically get up on her own with her alarm, but since we've moved here it's just been a struggle almost every morning. At least she didn't cry this morning which she has done quite a bit since starting this new school. I just wonder if school is just getting "old" or if it's because of the move??? Maybe both - who knows. I also wonder if she would still be all gung ho about school if we still lived in AZ?? Well I guess there really isn't any way to tell, I just gotta deal!

At least I got her there (in the nick of time) that's always an accomplishment. It's such a relief when it's just done with. I walk back in the door when I get home from taking her and think "ahhh okay...got that done with - I don't have to worry about it until tomorrow."

5 comments:

  1. Hey cuz!! I just experienced the same thing with John Daniel, we didn't move out of state but when we moved he had to go to a different school this year, and Zachary is now in the middle school.It was every day, stomach ache or back hurt or headache, then he'd start crying, it sucked! I feel your pain. however, he no longer does it. I guess he realized unless he had a fever or was throwing up, he had to go to school. I also told him that if he didn't go that mommy and daddy would go to jail, I think that helped. Good luck, I'm sure it will pass! lots of love,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs its probably just anxiety from the move and a new school. I am sure it will get better in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS I guess we are all going through some of the same things!
    I'm sure it will pass and she will be happy to go to school again. Maybe once it's not so cold! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGS! IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY MISS THEIR UNCLE JASON. :) HUGS AND SNUGGLES AND MAYBE A LITTLE POOPY FART. MISS YOU GUYS! PS THE BLOG LOOKS PRETTY COOL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO INTO WEB DESIGN OR SOMETHING

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear that!
    Hugs and Kisses to you and Ky-Ky!
    Love you so much!
    MOM/GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete