Thursday, January 22, 2009

100th Day of School!

PhotobucketAs most of you know Kylie started Kindergarten this year and today marks the 100th day! Her school goes ALL out for this! They are doing lots of activities that have to do with the number 100. We were told that the students needed to "represent" it somehow with what they wore to school today. They gave examples like dress like you are 100 years old, or something on your shirt, etc. I came up with the idea of putting 100 braids in her hair! Little did I know what I was getting into!! It took alot longer than I expected, but I think it was well worth it! I literally had to finish doing it while she was sleeping and then some this morning! PHEW! Today my back is killin' me and my fingers too, but at least it turned out really cool! She seemed excited and that's what counts!! I can't wait to hear how everyone including her teacher reacted today!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great idea!
    You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe you did that! LOL Awesome job, i bet her teacher will have never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!! Wow !!!!! You must have sore fingers today for sure!! I would have given up at 7! haha..too bad u didn't get the cruise and day at the beach to go with the braids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an awesome mom!!!
    And she'll have GREAT hair when all the braids come out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT THE HECK? MOVE TO GEORGIA FOR A COUPLE MONTHS AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS....YOU GUYS EATING CRAWFISH TOO? LOL, J/K IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT PRETTY GOOD. LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME! Great idea and Great Job!
    Love you - MOM & GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you babe! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete