Monday, April 27, 2009

I've been Tagged!

ALICIA tagged me! Thanks girl! Here we go!

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!



8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Getting my new computer!!!!!!!!!!
Apple iMac MB323LL/A Pictures, Images and Photos
2. The school year ending!!!!
3. Losing weight!!!
4. Josh turning 3!!!
5. Josh being potty trained!!!
6. Going to Tucson this summer!!!
Tucson, AZ Pictures, Images and Photos
7. Getting a Tan!!!
8. Any family coming to visit again!!!


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Slept
2. Ate
3. Read
4. Watched Desperate Housewives
5. Watched Kardashians
6. Got on computer
7. Hung out with Hubby
8. Gave the kids a bath

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Know how to create websites
2. Lose weight FASTER!
3. Buy a flat screen TV
4. Buy our house
5. Sleep as much as I want everday
6. Run a mile faster
7. Go to DisneyWorld
8. Pay for my mom to come visit (yes, again! lol)

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Hills
3. The City
4. Real World/Road Rules Challenge
5. Ghost Whisperer
6. Big Brother
7. American Idol
8. Oprah

Look below to see who I tagged:

Chaotic but Beautiful Life
Peace Love and Applesauce


3 comments:

  1. You and I have alot in common...especially shows we watch!! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until you guys come and visit. The countdown begins...btw that show line-up is by far the worst line-up I've ever seen. can we not watch those shows when you come out? Please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY LOOK I JUST SET UP MY ACCOUNT...YAAAAY!
    I ALSO GREW MY HAIR OUT, COOL HUH?

    ReplyDelete