Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's April!

Hard to believe isn't it?? Man time is just whizzin' by!!
So yes...I have been a very lame "blogger" lately. It's been over a week. And even today this is gonna be short cause I gotta go hop in the shower and get Kylie then head to church. I am subbing for her class at church again. I am not even gonna attempt leaving Josh in the nursery - forget it..lol.
We all know how that went last time!
So anyways...we are just keepin' busy over here in our new hometown. I continue to be doing church stuff, Kylie's school stuff, and whatever else comes along with this being a mom job!
I really need to start taking more pics. Not only have I been a lazy blogger but I've been a lazy photograph taker! LOL
In fact when I am at home lately I've just been plain lazy - LOL.
Good thing I've been keeping busy with stuff that gets me OUT of the house - hehe!

Updates on the fam:

Jarett- Busy busy busy at work!
Got a raise though so at least he is recognized for his hard work!

Kylie-
Going to school (doing great),girlscouts,catechism at church, and playing lots and lots outside with her new friends!
She is also reading really well now!! It's cute because whenever we are out and about she is attempting to read everything!
She also informed us that she misses dance and wants to start taking a class in the summer as well as a gymnastics class. I was so glad to hear about dance because she is just so good at it and I really enjoy watching her do it! Gymnastics scares me a bit - she hasn't really done anything beyond floor work (cartwheels, spits, backbends) but she may have a knack for it as well and I gotta let her try it.

Josh- still not potty trained - we've kinda lost interest in that apparently.
Fine with me, I hate doing it!
He continues to get taller and taller and heavier and heavier.
He still hates me leaving him AT ALL! Kylie and I went and did a little shopping yesterday and we were gone for maybe an hour - hour and a half and Jarett said he cried for a good half hour just looking for us out the window! Not too mention he wanted to call me about 6 times while we were out....sheesh! This kid I tell ya!




Oh and P.S. For those family readers who follow my blog: Jason proposed to his girlfriend, Amy!!! I am so happy for them! And I just adore her! He picked a good one!!! I'm finally gonna have a sister n law! Now I just gotta work on getting some nieces and nephews **wink wink**

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Nieces and nephews!!!
    CONGRATS to Jason and Amy!

    Thanks for the update!
    Congrats to Jarett!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear about everyone☺ I'm so excited for Jason! Tell them congrats from us!!

    ReplyDelete