Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wanted To Share ***PLEASE READ***

I know some of you have heard from either me or my mom
about her (my moms) neighbors and the near drowning of their
11 month old baby boy, Christian.
The baby's mom, Shauna started a blog about their journey since the day of the accident and I feel compelled to pass along their story.
I will be following it daily to see how Christian is doing.
As I'm sure you will be also after reading it.

She also has an option for you to donate (if possible) for costs
that their insurance doesn't cover.
If you are unable to donate she is just as thankful for your prayers!!!!

http://www.christiansjourney.org


Thank you Lord for taking care of Christian and his family! They are in the best hands, Your hands! Amen.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Our pastor a few weeks ago talked about man who he prayed with about his son in the hospital after a pool accident.
    I couldn't help but think it was these people?!?!

    ReplyDelete