Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello hello blogger world...

So I know I have been M.I.A when it comes to blogging lately. You can blame it on Facebook, at least that's what I blame it on!
I love me some Facebook. Which is funny because at first I hated it.
I liked Myspace so much better because of the creativity involved in creating a page (which I think FB should have as well) but the Apps on FB outweigh the creative-ness involved on Myspace.
I still get on Myspace here and there...but not nearly as much as the other.
i love Pictures, Images and Photos


So basically between FB, kids, summer...let's just say that I have had no time or desire to blog about my life..LOL.
But after uploading all my pics yesterday (finally) I was feeling the urge to blog. Smiley Pictures, Images and Photos


Summer has been awesome!
I cannot believe school starts in 3 weeks!!! smiley sad Pictures, Images and Photos
But I guess that's life - we all can't be in "Summer" mode forever.
I've got quite a busy year ahead of me, but I am very excited!!!

1. I am gonna be part of 2 committees at church.
2. I am gonna be a "fill-in" troop leader for Kylie's girlscout troop.
3. I am hoping to be "room mom" for Kylie's 1st grade class.
4. I will of course be "mom taxi" - Kylie is signed up for 3 dance classes and 1 gymnastics class.
5. I will be a teacher's aide for Kylie's catechism class at church.
Just to name a few - haha!


We're still debating on putting Josh in preschool. I thought I'd do it more for a break for myself. But since I have made some good friends out here..they help give me a break.
In fact we have a teenage babysitter right on our street!!!! The kids loved her watching them the other day while Jarett and I got to go on a date!!!!!!!
So I am just not sure if I'm ready for the preschool thing or not.
Basically I am in not a huge hurry.
Preschool out here is a pretty big deal! Back in AZ if you put a 2 or 3 year old in preschool it was basically at a daycare. But here they are FULL on preschools with set schedules and all!
The good thing about that I guess is the cost for it isn't all that bad. Josh would be going 2 days a weed from 9am-12pm. So 6 hours a week. We'll see....


Well let me post some pics for those of you who do not have a facebook :-)

SUMMER LOVIN' HAD ME A BLAST:

Last day of school
Photobucket
Daddy brought her a flower
Photobucket
Her new present (IPOD)
Photobucket

Climbing at the Park
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you are going to be busy this year! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to be busy! hopefully you will still have time to harvest! ROFL

    ReplyDelete