Friday, May 22, 2009

I Conquered I75 and the Atlanta Bypass!

I was quite nervous this morning about a drive I had to make.
It was to a new doctor's office further into Atlanta.
Since we moved here I have been a bit intimidated (to say the least) about driving on 8 freakin' laned Interstate(s).
I am proud to say that I did it all by myself today! (Thanks to a little GPS help). YAY ME!
It's ALOT different than our little 2-3 lanes we have on I10 back in AZ. LOL!
I don't usually experience too much anxiety in my life, but THAT had me a bit on the tense side this morning...LOL.
I was relieved that it was over and that I CONQUERED IT!!
WOOHOO!
Photobucket
(NO this wasn't taken this morning while I was driving - LOL!
In fact this is ANOTHER Interstate that I have yet to drive on, but the ones I took today pretty much look like this)

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Good job honey! Now you can drive to the airport to pick visitors up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez! That's a TON of traffic!! I am so not used to that~ I would have been freaking out!! I love my GPS-aren't those things so awesome?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG, Jen!!!
    You can do anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Atlanta is so intimidating! I had to drive over there one time from here (AL) to pick up my step son that lives in down town Atlanta. I thought I was going to be ran over by all that traffic!

    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girly, missin you on the blog front! ;)

    ReplyDelete